What is the fate of a man who was involved with a sexually immoral woman?
- Is it good to be in a relationship that one knows will not end up in marriage?
- What must a lady, who made love with many men, do to be clean?
- What is the sin that God will never forgive?
- If a man, who is clean, is in a romantic relationship that results in foreplay with a lady, who made love with many unclean men, he realized his mistake and truly repented of his mistake, what is his fate?
- If a man who never made love with any lady, but has been involved in foreplay with a lady and he later realized his mistakes and shun the act, is he no longer a virgin by the act?
The only sin that God won't forgive is one that is not repented of. See Are You Unforgivable?
There is nothing wrong with going out on dates with someone you are uncertain you would marry. Dating is a time to get to know other people better and to help shape your ideas about who you want to marry.
However, getting into an exclusive relationship with someone you have no intention of marrying is being deceptive regarding the other person. Not only are you lying but you also risk treating the relationship as a form of entertainment. I'm gathering from your questions that this is what happened to you. You got involved with a woman who does not think it wrong to have sex outside of marriage. You gave her the impression that you were seriously interested in her. It is not surprising that events went further than you intended.
Are you still a virgin? The technical definition of virginity is a person who has not has sex, but sex includes more things than just intercourse. What is more important is to look at what the Bible calls sin.
- You were involved in lust (Mark 7:21-23).
- You were involved in sexual touching (I Corinthians 7:1)
- You were involved in lewd or sensual behavior (Romans 13:13-14)
I would assume that if you truly repented of your sins that you are no longer dating this woman. If you have not done what the Bible states you need to do to become a Christian, you need to do so. See How to Become a Christian. If you are a Christian, after you repent, you need to confess your sins to God (I John 1:9).