What Does the Bible Say About Transgenderism?
God Made Only Two Genders
- Genesis 1:27 - "God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."
- Matthew 19:4 - "And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female?"
- Male and Female
- Two Genders
- Men and Women Cannot Change Genders
- There Are Only Two Sexes
Pretending to Be a Different Gender Is a Sin
- It is a form of lying. A transgender does not become the opposite sex. A male cannot become a female. Oh, a male might disguise himself with hormones and surgeries so that he might appear to be female but he remains a male. Males cannot conceive and bear children. Females are born with ovaries and all the eggs they will have for a lifetime. Males are born with testicles that produce sperm daily once adolescence is reached. Surgery cannot give you ovaries with your DNA. Your DNA remains the same as what you were born with.
- Is it wrong to have a sex change?
- Trapped in a Lie
- Who Are You?
- Counterfeit Sexuality: Sexuality as Identity
- Sex Reassignment Doesn't Work
- Statement Against Encouraging Transgenderism
- How do I advise someone who claims to have gender dysphoria?
- Gender dysphoria means that a person's feelings about their gender are at odds with their physical sex. The claim is that changing the appearance of the physical body will resolve the conflict. But the physical sex cannot be actually changed, only the appearance. Doesn't it make more sense to work on the feelings instead because feelings can and do change?
- If a person feels they should be a different sex, didn't God make a mistake?
Dissenting Views Are Not Allowed
- Students Decide Their Gender and Those Disagreeing Face Punishment
- You Cannot Say There Are Only Two Sexes