Read: Genesis 29-30
- Why do you suppose Jacob wanted the shepherds to hurry up and water their sheep?
- How long did Jacob live with Laban before Laban offered him a job? What were the terms of employment?
- How did Laban cheat Jacob on his payment? What was Laban's excuse?
- In order to marry Rachel, what did Jacob have to do?
- What caused the two sisters to be jealous?
- Since Rachel was unable to have children, what did she do?
- When Leah thought she was past the childbearing age, what did she do? How did Leah find out that she was still able to have children?
- Look up "mandrake" in a dictionary or encyclopedia. What was mandrake used for?
- When Jacob was ready to leave, what did Laban agree to give him so that Jacob would stay?