Bible Literacy Quiz #4
ARE THE FOLLOWING TRUE OR FALSE?
1. T F Esau sold his birthright to Jacob.
2. T F Ahab was a prophet of Baal.
3. T F "Blessed" means favored or happy.
4. T F Paul to us to "Prove all things."
5. T F Ehud was a left-handed judge.
6. T F Scribes escorted Paul to Caesarea.
7. T F Pilate washed his hands of Jesus.
8. T F Moses broke the ten commandments.
9. T F One must have faith to please God.
10. T F Faith without works is dead.
11. T F Jesus is the way, truth, and light.
12. T F Naaman was a Scribe.
13. T F A donkey spoke to Balaam.
14. T F Samson brought down the house.
15. T F Demons do not believe in God.
16. T F Jubal invented the sun dial.
17. T F Ezekiel was called "son of man."
18. T F Mark was a "son of consolation.
19. T F Cornelius was told to send for Peter.
20. T F Money is the root of all evil.